Kidz Club Testimonials
During the past 2 1/2 years my two kids (now ages 3 and 5) have gone to Caughlin Club Kidz. Between the two of them we’ve varied from drop ins a few hours a week, to part time 1/2 day preschool, to now my son being enrolled 3 full days. At each stage we’ve been very happy with the quality of care and learning that goes on at Caughlin Club. The teachers my children have had are kind, caring, fun, engaging, and willing to discuss any concerns I may have. The past year has seen many changes (all positive!) at the center, including a new director, more clearly defined curriculum, interior renovations, and better home/school communication. My family’s experience with Caughlin Club Kidz has been a very positive one and we would not hesitate to recommend it to friends.
Julie C. 10/2014
- We love the school! It has a great program. The school provides activities such as swimming, natural walks, indoor gym(for cold and wet weather), playground play and others. It also provides great learning experience in terms of social, language and academic skills. The teachers are well qualified and compassionate. Our son has been there for two years. He has so much fun in the school every day while learning.
My two and half year old boy started his daycare life here since August. He has been a very shy boy. Now he enjoys the time in Caughlin Club Kids so much! The teachers are nice and patient, provide different interesting games and activities. The manager is always ready to answer questions or help. My wife and I are very glad that my son can play and learn here.
I have had my 18 month old daughter in this daycare for about a month. Every time that I’m dropping her off I see several teachers in the room reading different books to the kids, singing them songs and playing along with them.
The facility is very nice and clean. I feel that my daughter is learning so much there, I can see her progression every week and she’s having a lot of fun too.
Overall, my husband and I are happy with the teachers and the facilities.
This is an excellent childcare facility. The staff is caring and qualified. The director does an amazing job ensuring that the highest standards are maintained. The classroom ratios are small and the kids love being there. They are learning and growing and we’re thankful for the time and commitment put forth by the staff.
Doug & Anna T. 10/2014
My daughter enjoys going to pre-school at Caughlin Kidz. I’ve been impressed with their new 5 star learning- based program. The teachers are all friendly and the staff is flexible with drop-ins for my one year old.
Jamie Beidle 9/2014
Our kids love going to Caughlin Kidz. The staff is great and they offer lots of programs for all ages. The camps during summer and school breaks are wonderful. I love that we can have all 3 kids together with one drop off!
Christine Schellin 9/2014
Caughlin Kids has made it an easy transition for a stay-at-home mother to go back to work. The girls there are very kind and flexible, and took great care to make my youngest child comfortable in her first daycare experience. The drop-in service is also a wonderful benefit so that I can focus on my older two learning to swim without having to chase a baby around. The entire set-up has been very easy and convenient.
Nicole Procacci 9/2014
I have two children 7 and 3 years old. We have been going to Caughlin Kidz for both preschool and summer camps when school is on break. Both my children are happy and look forward to each day they spend here. I always know what their up to at Caughlin Kidz because we get a report home that tell me what they’ve done during the day. During the summer break the kids go on fun field trips! The location is just great, park like setting, lots of nature!
Darian B. Thorp 9/2014
Our family was new to Reno in 2011, and I was a stay at home mom at the time. We started bringing Eva for drop in while I just went to the gym. She had fun right from the beginning and made friends. When I went back to work full time a few months later, the transition was easy and CCK was so helpful and flexible during the process. We’ve found the teachers and staff to be kind, happy people who care about our kids! Now, two and a half years later, our younger son is there along with Eva, and I couldn’t be happier with our experience with him in the baby room! His teachers are loving, attentive, creative people who really care about the kids. Thank Caughlin Kids, for everything!
Laura Ellis 9/2014
My son has been going to the Caughlin Club for almost 3 years. At 4 and a half years old he can spell his name, knows all his alphabet, can count to 100, and much more. I love the Caughlin Club because it’s not just a place him him to play. They make education fun for him!
Kristina Wood 9/2014
I am THRILLED to have Kathy High as our new Director! She has made amazing changes in a small amount of time. I have to say the entire staff is an A++! Thank you all for caring for my daughter the past 3 years
Zhaleh Sotoudeh 9/2014
Caughlin club has made it very easy for me to leave my baby son in someone else’s care, being a new mommy this was scary to me but I know he has great care throughout the day and am thankful for the staff there. I would recommend Caughlin Club Kidz to anyone!!!!
Dusty Smith 9/2014
I am a member of Caughlin Athletic Club and I am impressed with how amazing the Caughlin Club Kidz is run with such amazing staff and enriching actives for the kids. I use the drop in for my two boys and they have never been this happy and had as much fun. This is an amazing place to bring the kids and get a little mommy time.
My son has been attending Caughlin Club Kidz for the past 3 years. He goes happy to school every day and even wants to stay when it’s time to go home. Who can blame him? Every day he learns something new and takes part of exciting activities and projects. As a parent, I always feel that the Director and the staff are more than happy to help and accommodate my son and my needs! The school has warm and friendly teachers ! The facility is clean, wide and full with light, not to mention the amazing playground. The kids are even lucky enough to enjoy the pool and other fun amenities like basketball and tennis! They provide the kids snacks three times a day and hot lunch if needed.
Thanks Caughlin Club Kidz for everything!
- When our daughter was assigned to a ½ day kindergarten class my husband and I thought it would be impossible to find care for the times when she was not in school as well as a means to get her to and from kindergarten. What seemed like an impossible task quickly became an answer to prayers when we found Caughlin Kidz. Our daughter has positively flourished under the care that they have provided. Care which is stable, nurturing, engaging and comprehensive. I cannot count the number of times she has told us about something she learned that day and when asked if it was at Kindergarten she answers that she learned it at Caughlin Kidz. My husband and I were concerned that she may fall behind that of full day Kindergarten students but her teacher was quick to point out that Caughlin Kidz is undoubtedly reinforcing what she learns in the classroom because the ½ day students in her class which are also in the program at the club are performing at the same level as her full day kids. Caughlin Kidz has been such an amazing gift to both our family and our daughters education and happiness.
- My name is Michelle Short and my daughter attends the Caughlin Club Kidz preschool program. We moved here not knowing anyone or anything and joined the Caughlin Club as members. The school atmosphere is amazing and my daughter pleads with me to attend daily. Between the phenomenal staff and clean learning environment, we are very happy with our decision to send our baby to the Caughlin Club Kidz. I am a stay at home mom that struggles to leave my kids anywhere, but the staff makes us feel safe.
- For over two years now we have utilized Caughlin Ranch Kidz Club for all of our daycare needs. From full-time preschool for our youngest to before and after school programs for our eldest, we have not been able to find a better value in price, education and general well-being for our children. Each day Braeden proudly shows us her works of art while Kenzie repeatedly requests we leave her at the club till closing so not to miss out on any fun activities. The instructors continuously keep me informed with daily report sheets as to what my children are learning and make me feel as if I am leaving my children with family. There are not enough words to express the gratitude for which I owe the staff at Caughlin Ranch Kidz Club. With the continuous flux accompanying two working parents, not once have we been turned away or accommodations not made. Thanks again Caughlin Ranch Kidz Club for enriching our children’s lives and making it a little bit easier for us to start and end our days. Thanks to the Director Kathy and teachers Ms.Mckenna, Ms.Judy, Ms.Kathy and Ms.Cora.
Happy Preschool Parent 2/2014
- Great camp programs. My kids had so much fun over the summer. The kids loved the field trips and swimming in the pool. It is really great that they have a program for younger campers too. Best camp in town.
Call us today to schedule a visit and see why our facility is the best choice in the Reno/Sparks area. Contact Kathy at (775) 747-6072.Contact Kathy